Friday 13 February 2009

Slumdog Millionaire - Climax


Why do you think Salim killed himself in the end of the movie in a bathtub full of money. What is the Significance of this act ? .

I think it is because he knows his brother's life has turned out to be much better than his own. Jamal has love of his life , is almost a millionaire , has a clean job . Though both of them started together. They landed in totally different roads . So this bathtub full of Money signifies his battered ego , his only consolation. In a way he is telling all that "i also have money" . What do you think ?

To know what is so different about this movie read my blog entry here

To enjoy more masalaa visit my blogs HOME PAGE

4 comments:

Anonymous,  17 February 2009 at 16:00  

I expect a lot for Some Old retro Movies and 90's which you think are memorable for certain reasons

Komal 17 February 2009 at 18:56  

hmm i will surely consider your request . Any particular movies you would like to mention ?

Anonymous,  11 January 2010 at 02:50  

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous,  20 January 2010 at 17:05  

Good brief and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you for your information.

I took the 43 Things Personality Quiz and found out I'm a
Creative Traveling Reinventer

Wanna become rich??

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP