Friday 23 January 2009

How It All Started



Hi all, so I am also finally pulled into "blogging”. So the first question that came to my mind is “what should I blog about?” Technology … Nahhhhhhhhhh. I want to write something about what I feel very strongly about , something I enjoy and something others will also have interest in reading.

Writing my personal feelings was never the option because I am not open book especially not on the internet. Though snooping on somebody else’s life is pretty interesting thing ;) I wanted to write on a topic which runs in every Indian. Obvious answer is Cricket, but if I HAD to write on cricket on a gun point, I think it will be filled with questions on Indian cricket team, team members, cricket game play etc etc.

Next answer I think is Bollywood (not a much appreciated word by the fraternity), Tollywood (Tamil), sandalwood (Kannada), TV shows or just ENTERTAINMENT. So here I am writing about ENTERTAINMENT.

To enjoy more masalaa visit my blogs HOME PAGE

0 comments:

I took the 43 Things Personality Quiz and found out I'm a
Creative Traveling Reinventer

Wanna become rich??

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP